This is amazing!

• LAW

This is amazing!

Posted by Andrea Aho on June 21, 2024 at 6:47 am

Hi. I’m very new here. My name is AhnDrayA. I am stunned to see so many members here, and nearly zero discussions in this group. Land, Air and Water are three of the most basic resources on this planet, and no one is discussing preservation of the rights of usage?

The Freedom People have one post in this group with a list of books. While I do not have all of them, I have ordered two books by Ron Gibson re: re-taking your land patent. I’ve also watched podcasts/videos with Ron, and my husband has conversed with him on several occaisions. While the Zero Percent book takes a deep (very deep) dive into real historical information, Ron details, with great precision, the unlawful taking of our land patents beginning in 1933, and replacing them with Warranty Deeds. With a land patent, (or Allodial Title) you own everything above, on and under the land you’re on. With a Warranty Deed, that is not the case at all; yet you are required to pay ppy taxes. This is an essential nugget of information to digest. Once you’ve gone through the process as Ron details, and the land patent or Allodial Title has been regained, that is a far more meaningful tool for preservation of the rights to the land (and its resources, like water) you’re on.

Currently, I have no reason to believe that the Allodial Title or land patent cannot be placed under ownership of the Express Trust- once it is gained. I tend to err on the side of caution, and so believe that going through the incredibly tedious task of re-gaining the land patent is well worth the hours spent.

Having said all that, has anyone here completed that process and unplugged themselves from the unlawful matrix of paying property taxes- successfully?

John Jacoby replied 2 weeks, 6 days ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Cassie Rhea

June 21, 2024 at 10:07 pm

Yay! Welcome, Andrea! ❤

I have not taken a deep dive into land patents, though I am familiar with Ron’s work and have a couple of his books. There is so much to learn! Highest vibezzz for a graceful and victorious journey as you venture into sovereignty!! Thank you for being here!

• Andrea Aho

June 22, 2024 at 11:48 am

Hi Cassie! Thank you so much!!

Land patent work is a deep dive, indeed. Easiest way to get started is to go online to the Bureau of Land Management. If you have a ppy tax bill or deed, all you need is the Section, Township and Range in order to conduct a search. Request 2 certified copies of the original land patent. I’d start with this first- because those wheels turn slowly. I sent my request in over a month ago and have yet to receive them. Then, (this is the fun part!) visit your Register of Deeds and you’ll conduct a complete chain of title search, and print two copies. (My first one is roughly 70-80 pages due to the number of times the land transferred hands). I have yet to receive Ron’s books, however, from a couple of the interviews I watched- they need to be notarized- but I have not yet figured out how to do that outside of hiring a title company. I know he details it in his book. Once we get those ducks in a row, we send it all to Ron, and in 3-4 days he will return it to you to continue the process. The abstract book should give you all the information you need. Some of the counties are completely digital now, but I prefer the abstract books.

As a former paralegal, I love doing this sort of work. But, having worked within the confines of “the matrix”, I’m finding it challenging to un-learn and re-learn so much!

• John Jacoby

June 26, 2024 at 9:21 am

Not familiar with this, but from what I’ve heard/read, it a difficult process to tackle the ppty tx issue. Keep us posted.

The Freedom People