<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>The Freedom People | Shannon | Activity</title>
	<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/members/shalker/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://thefreedompeople.org/members/shalker/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shannon.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 16:38:41 -0600</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edee6d6a7d7ae1bcd5cdc0dd22d29a99</guid>
				<title>Shannon and carlajobasssgmail-com are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/21116/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 May 2025 02:06:01 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4dc39b5f32990f030debdadac787792</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Douglas are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/20926/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Mar 2025 15:11:44 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e04f4a3116fa3ae43aea0295f7cbe71</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Misty are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/19613/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Aug 2024 11:51:28 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ff0214ad1048e5bc6f5116aa9310034</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Dana are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/14288/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jul 2024 20:47:50 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0789cd1c18dee3113bd5f7433ca5c2f</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Kevin are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/14044/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Jun 2024 04:10:02 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45d39fad075446f8e4923928c0351b9b</guid>
				<title>Shannon posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13583/#acomment-13850</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jun 2024 14:32:14 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I agree Donna. I wrote you on the conversation I have with Jonathon. Not sure how you got over there but check for my message. I do wonder if all of this effort is for nothing. Evidence that Trump is bringing back the Republic which is all under common law. That also does away with tax etc. As a Christian, I also see so much evidence for End&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13850"><a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13583/#acomment-13850" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/members/shalker/" data-bb-hp-profile="3705" rel="nofollow">Shannon</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/groups/houston-texas-the-woodlands-conroe-spring/" data-bb-hp-group="97" rel="nofollow">Houston, Texas – The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring</a> <p>There is not a two-tier justice system. ​You are free today, right now, and don&#8217;t even know it. How many have actually read [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23a3df86325a742fa27452439d489522</guid>
				<title>Shannon posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13789/#acomment-13849</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jun 2024 14:28:59 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Donna, you have a good group going. Have you changed your status? I just see this as the first step. The FP say to double authenticate but David Straight says to send registered mail to several different agencies and wait the 21 days etc. Maybe TFP way has to do with establishing the trust down the road. Did you pay TFP Donna and where are you&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13849"><a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13789/#acomment-13849" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/members/shalker/" data-bb-hp-profile="3705" rel="nofollow">Shannon</a> <span class="activity-to">to</span> <a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/members/jcabhue/" data-bb-hp-profile="3656" rel="nofollow">johnathan</a> <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="{{mention_user_id_3656}}" rel="nofollow">@jcabhue</a> <p>Hi! Thank you for accepting my request. I’m in Texas. I’ve had one phone call but have been studying about changing my status for a few years. Finally doing something about it. I [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0df2b7ca473cf64851f17b34d575454a</guid>
				<title>Shannon posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13789/#acomment-13848</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Jun 2024 14:25:17 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jonathon. Yes I know about the State Assemblies. That is Anna Von Reitz. The thing that gets me is that is seems everyone has a different way of doing this and there surely is just one way?? David Straight vs Anna VR. Everyone has a different take on this. I will let you know when I&#8217;m ready to chat. I&#8217;m juggling lots of different contacts&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13848"><a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13789/#acomment-13848" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/members/shalker/" data-bb-hp-profile="3705" rel="nofollow">Shannon</a> <span class="activity-to">to</span> <a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/members/jcabhue/" data-bb-hp-profile="3656" rel="nofollow">johnathan</a> <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="{{mention_user_id_3656}}" rel="nofollow">@jcabhue</a> <p>Hi! Thank you for accepting my request. I’m in Texas. I’ve had one phone call but have been studying about changing my status for a few years. Finally doing something about it. I [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58d5a8fb3f043f46983ce2b61bd1feb3</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Stevie are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13826/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jun 2024 18:22:29 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cd32524c060de13e11f5e2f85fb08ab</guid>
				<title>Shannon: @jcabhue Hi! Thank you for accepting my request. I’m in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13789/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2024 23:22:14 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://thefreedompeople.org/members/jcabhue/" rel="nofollow">@jcabhue</a> </p>
<p>Hi! Thank you for accepting my request. I’m in Texas. I’ve had one phone call but have been studying about changing my status for a few years. Finally doing something about it. I came on here and was disappointed to see little activity. I’m trying to get a network going for people to ask questions and have support. I have a group –&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13789"><a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13789/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>7</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49890f390bbb45ec097473846a4d966a</guid>
				<title>Shannon and johnathan are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13788/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2024 23:17:13 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57921c1bfc2476afd66df1e20c804fdd</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Victor are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13786/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2024 16:55:26 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dabc717291648b5b12625d828d00d9c4</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Edward are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13784/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2024 14:33:28 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8575a036c6c58b3cf53ec24d990b3ed7</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Gregory are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13781/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2024 00:30:19 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">17ae2bc9616e108a37252bc81e373ebb</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Nicola are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13780/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2024 21:56:07 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0672f3eed749743ef8aef022f49a2962</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Paula Jo are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13777/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2024 21:11:40 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62544b3b849b5c33be2a1bc8813aa7b8</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Michael are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13776/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jun 2024 21:08:22 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d4b5b90c7f6123186e2911b2c0630d7</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Dave are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13759/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2024 19:04:47 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a539881cfdbfd14ef787f91c0179ba8</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Lisa are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13756/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2024 17:43:24 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45fc208f23a1c6ad45368df6fa86d7cb</guid>
				<title>Shannon posted an update in the group Houston, Texas – The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring: There is not a two-tier justice system. ​You are free [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13583/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jun 2024 16:38:19 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There is not a two-tier justice system. ​You are free today, right now, and don&#8217;t even know it. How many have actually read the Declaration of Independence?</p>
<p>Look at the opening paragraph:</p>
<p>&#8220;When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13583"><a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13583/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a7b14eba051a972b1a72659589dde9a</guid>
				<title>Shannon posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13563/#acomment-13565</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 13:35:54 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>HI! Thank you for accepting my request. I am  finalizing getting BCs authenticated and ready to send to federal when two more come in. We are a family of 5. I&#8217;m trying to establish a network for other to chat about the process since most of us are in this together. You can join my group &#8211; Houston, TX &#8211; The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring. I&#8217;ve only&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13565"><a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13563/#acomment-13565" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/members/shalker/" data-bb-hp-profile="3705" rel="nofollow">Shannon</a> and <a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/members/saularizpegmail-com-2/" data-bb-hp-profile="3718" rel="nofollow">Saul</a> are now connected					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d72615631d76bf10cd64e6f54462043f</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Saul are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13563/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jun 2024 12:32:35 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae9a91730af22d6133c1eebb51b8e37e</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Gary are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13552/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2024 23:26:39 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">843721dbb386bceb06aa7e84359c6123</guid>
				<title>Shannon and John are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13547/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jun 2024 20:55:58 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf01d1f7e4e6883e8b891dfa630d5177</guid>
				<title>Shannon posted an update in the group Houston, Texas – The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring:  I’m looking for people who have gone through the process [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13535/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Jun 2024 20:29:02 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<ul>
<li>
<p> I’m looking for people who have gone through the process of changing their status. I am in the middle of doing this and trying to find people who are doing the same. I would like to see more activity and sharing of ideas so even if you don&#8217;t live in Texas and are doing this please join. I am connecting with new members as I assume they are&hellip;</p>
</li>
</ul>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13535"><a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13535/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">798b8ef9b25718621e59f5b5f943b38b</guid>
				<title>Shannon and Gil are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13515/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jun 2024 15:12:28 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">748546f11e5b9fb6b5d2e1e2ee7e32d5</guid>
				<title>Shannon: @theearthelementsgmail-com Tactical Civics? </title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13505/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jun 2024 03:26:16 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" href="https://thefreedompeople.org/members/theearthelementsgmail-com/" rel="nofollow">@theearthelementsgmail-com</a> </p>
<p>Tactical Civics? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a433053820ff66b9eb3e29dc1e72fc5</guid>
				<title>Shannon replied to the discussion Changing Status in the forum Tactical Civics (TM) - GA Chapter</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/groups/tactical-civics-tm-ga-chapter/forum/topic/changing-status/#post-67184</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jun 2024 03:19:21 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/groups/tactical-civics-tm-ga-chapter/forum/topic/changing-status/#post-67184"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Changing Status</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>What do you mean TC? I am new to this chat platform and it doesn&#8217;t seem very active. I&#8217;d like to connect with people and get feedback. What are most people on here for? Thanks!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee3eedec836b2950ce255b81d82f76ff</guid>
				<title>Shannon and JB are now connected</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13493/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jun 2024 23:26:56 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fa2f31e194a46287d119c1197f89050</guid>
				<title>Shannon created the group Houston, Texas - The Woodlands, Conroe, Spring</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13489/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jun 2024 17:51:03 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73e385f9ffca768c8aa9fcc96d1746e1</guid>
				<title>Shannon started the discussion Changing Status in the forum Tactical Civics (TM) - GA Chapter</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/groups/tactical-civics-tm-ga-chapter/forum/topic/changing-status/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jun 2024 17:22:53 -0600</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://thefreedompeople.org/groups/tactical-civics-tm-ga-chapter/forum/topic/changing-status/">Changing Status</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Is anyone on here working to change their status? I&#8217;m in Texas. About to send authenticated BCs to federal. Has anyone done this or the next step? Thanks.  &#8211; Shannon</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33a5bca06ab6ecab73907cb7d49db02c</guid>
				<title>Shannon joined the group USA Patriots</title>
				<link>https://thefreedompeople.org/activity/p/13485/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jun 2024 17:21:27 -0600</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		