Hello

• Posted by Tony Bondhus on May 5, 2021 at 11:08 am

I don’t normally talk about myself, but I suppose I could introduce myself…

I’m recently divorced, I’ve been happily married for 20 years, and my wife told me she wants a divorce. Said she doesn’t love me. I’ve actually been wondering for 20 years if she loves me. It was not salvageable, because she was never willing to talk, or do anything together, really.

I am a really easy going, very easy to get along with. I don’t think anyone hates me. I believe in working on a relationship, and I did what I could to make her happy, but the only real effort I saw from her was telling me to wash the dishes or something. Even so, we did have a happy marriage with two happy kids, so I think I did an amazing job!

I have to leave this nation I am in, because I’ve been going nuts here. Nobody speaks English.

I am going to move to the Philippines. I want to make an ocean going house boat, ideally with multiple families, travel around to different islands and enjoy life. I have to work a lot though, via Internet, but I can still enjoy life.

I also want/need to live in a rural, grow almost all our own food, environment. I need to be at one with nature!

I like hugs, cuddling, dancing, rock and roll, singing, nature, movies, swimming, canoeing, volley ball, tennis, foos ball, pool, etc. I would really like a partner for couples dancing, like swing and stuff (I have not been able to learn much of that). I tend to be a very quite person, but I love to talk about intelligent subjects. Not necessarily egg head subjects, but real stuff.

I have lots of plans to end poverty and bring world peace. That is by far my main topic. In fact, I rarely talk of anything that is not somehow related to that.

I know divorced people often say “I won’t make that mistake again”. Well, one thing that I won’t waste time on a woman who does not want to read what I right, or watch my videos, and does not like what I say. How can you be in love with me, if you don’t bother to really know me? I have two books and several videos, and multiple websites.

I am rapidly becoming more and more anti-vaccine. What is going on right now, to me is absolute insanity! I see no risk at all in the virus! Statistics have clearly shown this.

There’s always that temptation to call those people “idiots” and “sheeple” and stuff like that. I believe, however, that those people are just acting according to natures natural system of resisting change. They don’t change, without seeing lots of others changing with them. The problem is, the power elite bypass nature’s natural protection system, and send humanity off in a path that could very easily lead to extinction. This is because one person literally controls the mass media and all kinds of systems to bombard us with continual propaganda, till we think that is the way everybody believes. So it is not so much that people are stupid, they are just… susceptible to brain washing.

Even so, I do want a woman who is a little more intelligent than that. Not believing every crazy theory out there, but knowing better than accepting any of the crap the media tells us. I always keep a humility about me. Sometimes, when I have lots of information, I have a strong confidence, but never ever arrogance. I know a lot of people mistake arrogance with confidence, but they are almost polar opposites. Arrogance is actually more of a pretend confidence. It is what happens when someone has a low self esteam about something, so he pretends to know.

I am a survivalist, but I don’t believe the key to survival is in saving myself. I believe the only way to survive, is to save mankind. So I rarely waste money on buying a gun for myself.

It is very important that you understand and agree with my focus in this area. While I do believe in marriage being a joint venture, I do need to spend money on my plans to end poverty and bring world peace. If you have a problem with that, than I am not the one for you.

In fact, if you think money is what leads to happiness, I am not the one for you. I am a minimalist. I spend very little money on myself, and if you want to be with me, you should also be this way.

Don’t expect me to have lots of time for play. I basically work two jobs. One to make money to live on, and the other to end poverty and bring world peace. If, however, you share my interest in this work, than we will have lots of time together. Even so, I do take time to relax, and I am starting to need more of that as well.

So, that’s me.

Tony Bondhus replied 2 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Tony Bondhus

May 5, 2021 at 12:28 pm

I should also add, that I’m not interested in anyone who has been vaccinated for this covid scam. This is different than other vaccines. I believe it is intended to do very serious harm. Maybe sterilize you, maybe kill you, or maybe just make you into an obedient slave.

The Freedom People