Website Wamore, INC
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with a dynamic, privately held organization? Wamore is an engineering and manufacturing company located at the Deer Valley Airpark. Wamore is an OEM supplier for commercial, military and aerospace clients as well as a turn-key system developer. The products we develop and manufacture are fun, innovative, challenging, and unique. This is a full time position (Monday-Thursday, 10 hour days). We have a friendly and casual working environment with a unique opportunity for professional growth. Currently we are looking for a Production Technician to join our team.
Our Technician’s responsibilities include:
· Assembles mechanical and/or electrical components using a variety of hand or light power tools to job specifications.
· Able to use standard mechanical assembly tools.
· Completes workmanship per quality checks and process flow monitoring.
· Maintains tools and equipment in proper working order.
· Collaborates with others to ensure schedules, quality, and workmanship standards are met.
· Perform other tasks as required to meet internal and external customer demands
Our Technician’s skills and requirements include:
· Prefer 3+ years knowledge of electrical and mechanical assembly, mechanically inclined, “Tinkering” type persons are encouraged to apply
· Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude including wiring, harnesses, general tools, electrical static discharge, torque wrenches. IPC-610 certification is ideal.
· Ability to read and comprehend assembly drawings
· Strong harnessing and interconnect experience with all types of MIL-SPEC connectors, including RF, a plus
· Fundamental soldering skills, prefer ANSI-J-STD-001 certification
· Regularly required to walk or stand (occasionally climb or kneel) and lift up to 80 lbs
· Specific vision requirements
· Ability to multi-task and accurately work with little supervision
· Computer literate and familiarity with standard office software
Required full time work hours are Monday through Thursday 6:30am – 5:00pm.
Do not apply if you do not meet the minimum listed requirements and cannot work the required hours.
$17.00 – $22.00 / hr DOE